Be smART – enjoy more for less money!
365 days of unlimited entrance to the museum like the KHM annual ticket offers is not enough for? Are you looking for an appropriate and economical art-related platform for people under 35? We have just what you are looking for!
The Young Friends membership offers you not only all of the advantages of owning an annual ticket, but also the chance to enjoy a diverse programme with fascinating insights. No matter if it is through a behind the scenes look at how the museum operates, experiencing one of the many exhibits or taking part in workshops and events – we are happy to see you!
Join the Young Friends, come a soften as you want to all of the permanent and special exhibitions of the KHM Museum group and stay informed on what is happening in our programme through the newsletter and facebook!
Enjoy art with other people who are just like you – Art makes friends and can be fun!
- Free entry to all collections of the KHM Museum Group
– Kunsthistorisches Museum
– Imperial Treasury
– Neue Burg (Imperial Armoury, Ephesus-Museum, Collection of Historic Music Instruments)
– Theater Museum (Lobkowitz Palace)
– Imperial Carriage Museum (Schönbrunn)
– Ambras Castle (Innsbruck)
- Entrance to the Friends of KHM Lounge
- Special programme for Young Friends
– theme-based guided tours
– Motto events connected to special exhibitions (events, workshops, etc.)
– insights into the work behind the scenes (Restoration workshops, framework joiner’s workshop, from the cellar to the roof of the KHM, etc.)
– Great deals on trips and excursions
– Participation in the Day of the Museum Friends of the KHM
– Meet an Artist (visits to ateliers)
– Meet an Expert (curators, directors, etc.)
– “Jours fixes” for exchange and networking
- free audioguides
- Museum app
- Price discount in the museum shops (-15%) not including price-bound books
- 20% discount in museum’s Café-Restaurant
Attention: Contagious! – Art is addictive!
Thu, Sept. 17th 2020 | 6 pm | 1 h
NEW EVENT SERIES „A&O“...
A as in Apocalypse. Between suffering and salvation.
by Marc Michael Moser
Where? KHM, Friends‘ Lounge (2nd floor)
Contribution: € 2,–
Thu, Sept. 24th 2020 | 6.30 pm | 1 h
Artfair Vienna Contemporary
Welcome address by the new artistic director Johanna Chromik with guided tour
Where? Fair hall, cash desks, Karl-Farkas-Gasse 19, 1030 Vienna
Registration required until: Monday, Sept. 14th 2020, 12:00
No contribution required!
Mon, Sept. 28th 2020 | 1 pm | 1 h
Exhibition Preview: Beethoven moves
by Rolf Wienkötter
Where? KHM, Vestibule, Infopoint
No contribution required! – register via firstname.lastname@example.org
For all other events, registration required via: email@example.com